Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Annelise 9 Months Old

Annelise is officially 9 months old. Okay, she's really 9 1/2 months, but we just had her 9 month check-up the other day. So now a blog with her stats. She has been off the charts at every appointment and today was no different. She clocked in at 32 1/2" long and weighs 24 lbs 6 oz. I really can't wait until she starts walking, just so I don't have to hoist her around as much. She's a bit to carry. Only had to get 1 shot so that was a bonus, a follow-up to her flu shot. A little crying, but she's a trooper. At 9 months she is very adventurous. Climbing under, over, around and through everything. It's fun finding out what she can get into and what I need to further baby proof.She got into this one all by herself. She really seems to like being under things. We're starting to enter into the world of table foods. Maybe a little late, but the girl is slow to change. She cries and puts up quite a fuss when I introduce new foods. Like she's offended. Maybe she's really enjoyed baby food. Exhibits A & B. Notice the spoon balancing ever so precariously on the bib. So that's the scoop on Annelise. Lot's of growing, crawling, eating and sleeping. The life of a baby.

No comments: