Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Say What?

Skylar has been saying some funny stuff lately. Stuff that usually has me rolling at the time, but I can never recall it later. I really need to get more organized and write this stuff down. Until then, here's a small example of her humor.....

We had just pulled in the garage from a shopping trip. I went around to her side of the van to open her door and undo her seat belt. I told her to grab her blanket (which now accompanies us everywhere, but must stay in the car while were out) and head into the house. As she's 'sliding' out of the car she says, "Thanks for the ride home Mom!" As if I had any other choice. At least she's polite and made my day. Oh, she says the darn-dest stuff.

No comments: