This was our Halloween. Here's Skylar, Annelise and our good friend and neighbor Heidi. Annelise wasn't too keen on the idea of costumes, candy or trick-or-treating. She stayed home with Dad, while I took Skylar out. It was too close to bedtime for her anyways. I had a costume on her shortly before this picture was taken. About 15 seconds after having it on however, she was adamant about taking it off. She was an Angel, complete with wings and halo.
This is a better picture of Skylar in her "Butterfly-Fairy" costume. There's wings on the back. See.
We had a great time walking around the neighborhood taking in the sights and ringing door bells. There were kids in great costumes and a few nicely decorated houses. Skylar made her standard comment when we're out at night, "There's a lot of dark out here." She's rarely out past dark. I also took an opportunity to show her the stars. Something else I realized she's rarely has seen, but is finally old enough now to notice. Kind of cool.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment