Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

Jail Break!!

Much to my dismay, Annelise has learned to scale her crib! Lay her down for a nap yesterday and after about 10 minutes hear a rather loud 'Thump!' from the back of house towards the bedrooms. When no crying followed I assumed Annelise must have been kicking the wall next to her crib. She does that. (Sometimes at 6am, just for fun.) But after a few minutes I hear her bedroom door open and she wanders down the hall with the biggest smile I've seen on her face. As if to say, "Look at me, I'm free!" So one week shy of her 17 month birthday her crib now looks like this. For saftey and sanity reasons we've decided to go with a crib tent. So far, so good. I am not ready to tackle the 'big-girl bed' with her yet. I don't think she's ready either. Here she is later in the day mugging for the camera. In desperate need of a haircut, or at the very least a clip. (But those I'm always worried she's going to eat. That however is a another blog.)

1 comment:

Let's Talk About Our Day said...

That crackes me up! Just this summer she was stumbling around the beach and now she's climbing out of her crib!
Wow!
15 years from now this blog post will have bars on her bedroom window!!