Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Skylar's 4th Birthday

Yes I realize I'm only 3 months late with this post.  But better late than never I guess.  Here's some shots from Skylar's 4th Birthday.  We just had a small party with Grandpa, Grandma and my sister with her family.  Can't believe she's 4!  Where does the time go?
Just for fun here she is on her 1st birthday.
Here she is on her 2nd birthday.
3rd Birthday (Such a little girl!)
-
Back to birthday #4.  Excited about one of her presents.  (She's wearing her "Ballerina" outfit by the way.  We have a "Masked Retriever" outfit and a "Winter" outfit as well.  She does love to pretend.)  See previous post if there are any questions about that.
  This picture is her present from mom and dad.  She opened this on her actual birthday.  It's a Polly Pocket Cruise Ship.  Polly Pockets have officially invaded our house.  Oh the tiny-ness.  :)  But it makes her happy.  Can't believe how 'old' she looks here.  Happy Birthday Skylar!

No comments: