I can't believe my baby is 3 years old! They always say it goes by so fast and they're always right. In honor of her birthday we've pretty much had a two week long celebration. To start, her actual birthday fell on a Monday, school day. There she received a crown and they sang "Happy Birthday". Then that evening she had birthday cake, had "Happy Birthday" sung again and opened her present from Dad and Mom, a Disney Princess Lamp! She absolutely loves it!!
The following week on Friday we had a party here at the house with all of her friends. It was "Princess Party" with cupcakes and all the trimmings. Skylar especially loved the balloons. After we brought them home she insisted on watching some TV with them. I think she thought they were going to fly away. After I explained that the ceiling would keep them in the house, she was ok with letting them float around.
Skylar helping me make cupcakes.
Skylar and her balloon's watching TV.
Alex, Grace, Ivy & Skylar



No comments:
Post a Comment