We finally had some wonderful weather and got out to enjoy it. 75 degrees and sun, with a slight breeze. Both girls love to swing and the neighbors graciously let us use their swingset. Here's an action shot. (Annelise is strapped in and they really aren't as high as they may appear.)
She may not have needed the hat, but the string was good to chew on.

After Skylar was done swinging she wanted to push her little sister. It was so cute.
Amazingly looking back at old photos, I had a shot of Skylar in the same swing, almost 2 years ago to the day, in the exact same outfit Annelise is wearing here! She really did like being in the swing I don't know why she's making that face. The "Puss" strikes again.



2 comments:
Yeah... looks like Skyler loved the swing! LOL
Love that they were in the same outfit... same swing... odd.
This is just wonderful! The pictures of the girls and the humorous descriptions are just great. I can't wait for the next update!
Post a Comment