I finally have some pictures where both my girls look alike. You would hope they'd be nice, angelic pictures of them smiling, but no. It's of them making the meanest face they could possibly make. Bill likes to call it "The Puss." He says it runs in their family.
Since Annelise has been born I've been looking back on Skylar's baby pictures and thinking both my kids have their own look. This isn't a bad thing and doesn't bother me at all. I think this lack of similarities is because of their hair. Skylar is blond and had no hair until after 1 yr. old. And Annelise with her light brown hair, most likely will need a clip to keep it out of her face, before her first birthday. But hair or no hair, smiles or no smiles, similarities or not, their mine and I love them to death. I wouldn't want them any other way. So here in honor of Mother's Day here are my girl's best "Puss." A face only a mother could love.
Skylar 8 months old
Since Annelise has been born I've been looking back on Skylar's baby pictures and thinking both my kids have their own look. This isn't a bad thing and doesn't bother me at all. I think this lack of similarities is because of their hair. Skylar is blond and had no hair until after 1 yr. old. And Annelise with her light brown hair, most likely will need a clip to keep it out of her face, before her first birthday. But hair or no hair, smiles or no smiles, similarities or not, their mine and I love them to death. I wouldn't want them any other way. So here in honor of Mother's Day here are my girl's best "Puss." A face only a mother could love.
Skylar 8 months old
Annelise 10 months old
And just so you don't think it's all sour-grapes around here. These are my angels.
Since I most likely won't blog before then,
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's and Mom's to be.
Since I most likely won't blog before then,Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's and Mom's to be.



No comments:
Post a Comment