Annelise is officially 2! Time does fly. Even faster with the second, which I didn't think was possible. For anyone interested in her stats, she's 37" tall (Same as at 18 months. There was a wrong measurement somewhere. The girl has to have grown in 6 months.) and is 31 pounds. (Much to my back's dismay.) She talks up a storm and seems to pick up several new words everyday. Which is fun and also challenging when I can't figure out what she wants. It can turn south quickly when I don't get it right. :) But that's 2.
Other fun activites for Ani include swinging, playing in the sandbox, the swimming pool and keeping up with everything big sister does. For the most part they get along fairly well, but they do have their moments as with all sibling relationships. Ani is a quick learner and picked up several 'tricks' from Skylar I rather she didn't know. Keeps me on my toes. I leave you with a cute picture of the 'partners in crime.' How I do love them. Happy Birthday Annelise!



No comments:
Post a Comment