Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Pure Imagination....

Skylar loves art. Cutting, pasting, painting, coloring - you name it, she loves it. I like that she likes it too. It's fun to see her imagination and creativity. Summer school created a enormous amount of art projects that are currently hanging on her bedroom walls. And her room looks something like this...
never mind the snowman in July. (That was from earlier in the school year.) This is one of my favorite's she's colored. Gotta love Bert and the Figgy Fizz. (Also notice the 50 pieces of tape it takes to hold everything up. I'm buying stock in 3M.)
The other day however she came up to me with this and I asked what it was.
Can you guess?
It's the girls and I in the mini-van. I'm driving; they're in the back. This may be taking Bert's spot as my favorite. Yes, I do love that she loves art. Keep 'em coming little girl.

1 comment:

Let's Talk About Our Day said...

I was going to guess a turtle.
I wish my boy liked art! Lucky you!!
Have fun Skyler!