Okay, I know it's been awhile (ahem) since I've blogged so I thought I would add some pictures of what we've been up to the last couple months. In my defense, we have been fairly busy. Skylar goes to preschool 3 mornings a week. (Kindergarten next fall, oh my goodness!) She's also in dance class and has been taking swimming lessons. Loves swimming! Annelise has ECFE (school) on Friday mornings and swimming lessons on Thursday. I get in the water with her. She can't take swimming by herself until 3 yrs old. Wednesday is the only day of the week we don't have anywhere we 'need' to be. So that's what we've been up to (oh and we've been remodeling the basement since Thanksgiving, but that may be another blog post).....now, on with the pictures!
I'll go waaaay back to Halloween. This year the girls were a witch and a clown. It was relatively mild night and the kids only had to wear winter coats but no mittens. Clear sky and a full moon - perfect trick-or-treating weather.

Skylar wore that same clown outfit, a few years back too. Quick flashback, in case you'd like to see what she looked like. :)

Back to Halloween 2009. This is a picture of Skylar and her classmates. They had a 'Pumpkin Day' party. All the kids were so cute in their costumes. I think there were 3 Snow Whites. The 2 little girls on either side of Skylar are her good friends Sailor (Snow White) and Ava (Cat).

Thanksgiving was fairly low-key. We stayed home, sat in our pj's and watched the Macy's Parade on TV. The girls thought it was great. Our local paper has a turkey coloring contest, so Skylar spent some time (15 minutes, smirk) coloring her turkey. Finished product.....she was so proud.
ChristmasFor Christmas we get a real tree (long needles, easier to pick out of the shag).


The girls loved having all their favorite holiday toys out again. There's the whole collection of talking/dancing characters, as well as their Little People Nativity set. They also have a full set of small, plastic Rudolph and Misfit toys, but I don't have a picture of those. Skylar likes to re-create the show and have Santa deliver all the misfit toys. It's fun to watch.

Also made a fun gingerbread house. The girls thought it was great and kept sneaking treats off of it. Several times I'd find them and ask, "What are you eating?!" "Nothing." :)

Christmas morning was beautiful. We had nowhere to go and it snowed ALL day. First we opened presents, had breakfast, went outside made a snowman and went sledding. Looked a little something like this....


Since we're almost to the end here (for now) and I haven't posted any pictures of
Ani yet, some New Year's Day pictures of the cutie posing in her new Christmas duds.


Hope everyone is doing well and had a wonderful Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment