I realize I don't send updated pictures of the girls out to family as much as I maybe should. I'm never sure who really would like a picture or not sometimes. If you would, just holler and I'll shoot one your way. :) For those that would just like to see them here, I'll try to scan and post new ones as we go. The one of Skylar is from her 4 yr shoot (she turns 5 next week - oh my goodness!) and the one of Annelise is from this past October. She, her sister and 2 cousins had pictures taken for Grandpa and Grandma for a Christmas present. Turned out really well!! So without further ado....
Skylar 4yrs old

Annelise 2 1/2 yrs old

For anyone curious, these are the Christmas pictures with their cousins, Alexis(7) and Dylan(6).



I will be back hopefully in a few weeks to update with Skylar's birthday pictures. At the very least I'll try to get it in before we start seeing more pool pictures in the back yard. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment