Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Science Museum

The girls and I haven't been to the Science Museum in quite some time, since Skylar was about 12-18 months and decided it was time to check it out again. They had a pretty cool dinosaur exhibit we wanted to see. We also met our friends Dawn and Alex there. We haven't had a play date with them in quite some time either.

Skylar with the Triceratops
The girls roaring like the T-Rex. (Sorry Ani)
Trying on the dragonfly costume.
Skylar hatching some dinosaur eggs.
Posing with a dinosaur who's name I don't remember. Ani going to put her thumb in her mouth. Hard to get pictures without it. She was also very tired this morning.
The dinosaur pictures were taken before Dawn and Alex arrived at the museum. Then after they were there I put the camera away for some reason. Too busy gabbing maybe. So unfortunately the only picture I have of the 3 kids is on our way out on Ronald. And they're slightly blurry. :(
Both still very cute. Thank you for a fun morning friends.

No comments: