Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Skylar the Artist

I finally took some pictures of Skylar's coloring pages. What I like about them is her choice of colors. Always very bright and fun. It's a nice switch from a year or so ago when she liked to color everything black! I'll have to look if we still have any of those. Til then here is some more 'Skylar Art'. She colored all these by herself except for part of this first one. I started coloring the blue stomach and the purple leg/neck of the right dragon, but she finished the rest. I especially like the rainbow coloring on the left, from the catcher mit down to the foot. All her. Don't know how she put them in order.I like this "Doodle-Fairies" one. The artist at work.This is the picture she was working on above.

No comments: