Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Annelise!

Oh my goodness, my baby is 1! Where did the time go? Crazy how those things fly by. I don't have any official stats yet as far as height/length and weight. Her doctor appointment is next Tuesday. But I can give you some other stats....

  • Annelise can walk fairly well now and LOVES chasing Skylar around the living room. (And Walter the cat.)
  • She is 100% on "real food" and loves Pasta. (See previous posts if there are any questions.) Also likes to eat veggies like carrots and green beans! Also LOVES meat. Will eat a whole hamburger or chicken breast when given the opportunity.
  • She has 8 teeth, soon to be 10!
  • Can't say much yet, but I'm pretty sure she's saying Mama and Dada correctly. Not just babbling.
  • She is VERY active and likes to be free. Doesn't like to be held much.
We joked before she was born that when she came out she would be the size of this Cabbage Patch Doll we have from when I was a kid. So when she did come out I took pictures of her with the doll just to see how close we were. I also took a picture of her with the doll at 6 months and now 1 year.


2 days old6 months old1 year oldWe're having a party tomorrow with family and will post pictures from that after her doctor's appointment. Just wanted to get a Birthday post in today. Happy Birthday Annelise!

No comments: