
We bought a Playset/Swingset, whatever you want to call it, for the backyard about a month ago. We've been living outside ever since and I'm only getting around to blogging about it now. Slow I know. Skylar absoluetly loves it and Annelise likes to swing. Which is good because about all Annelise can do on it right now is swing. A few weeks back Skylar took her Jessie doll (from Toy Story 2) outside to play and these are a few of the pictures I took. They were so cute together.
First she pushed Jessie on the swing.

Then they went up in the 'fort'.

Then they went down the slide.

Then they just rested on the steps.

It was a fun filled morning. The whole time in my head I had the song "You've got a Friend in Me." It's a song from the first Toy Story, I think. I'll have to try to get some pictures of Annelise on the swing set blogged soon. Until then just picture her in the bucket swing. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment