Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

Officially 1 Year Old!

Annelise is officially one and as promised here are her stats. She's 34" long (same as her mom at 1 yr.) and she's 26 lbs 12 oz! My arms are really starting to ache. (I know someday they'll ache to hold her like I can now, so I try not to complain.) Her party was fun and the weather sort of cooperated. It sprinkled about an hour before everyone showed up, but only enough to get things wet. The kids were still able to play outside, so that was good. We also did the cake outside, which was great. Less cake mess inside. Annelise wasn't quite sure what to make of her birthday cake. She had never had cake and wasn't quite sure what to do. She made one of 'those' faces. It's the Puss!She did eventually get 'messy' with a little help from big sis. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of that. After a bath and pj's, we moved inside for present opening. She received a princess piggy bank from Grandpa and Grandma. And a "Bubble Dog" from Aunt Carrie, Uncle Jake and cousin's Alexis and Dylan.It was a great evening, capped by some Wii playing where cousin Dylan 'knocked-out' Grandma in the boxing game! Annelise missed out on all the excitement and had gone to bed. She was wiped out. Happy Birthday baby girl!

No comments: